Thursday, February 23, 2017

Make a Medallion and lots of bling....

Hi All,
Today as promised I am sharing with you cards that I made using 2 of the 3 new Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration released products that you can earn with a $50 before shipping and tax order now until March 31st. I did the same stamping to all three of my cards and then I just changed how the card opens. The Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry is easel style the Mint Macaron and Smokey Slate is tent style and the Bermuda Bay and Island Indigo is wallet style. You maybe asking yourself why did I choose the colors I did???  Well the answer is simple the new Glimmer paper comes in 3 colors can you guess what they are the scalloped circles are in the new colors.The new colors are Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron and Bermuda Bay.  I made the scalloped circles and stamped circles using the Big Shot and the layering circle framelits circle dies all by Stampin' Up! One of the things I like best about Stampin' Up! is that they coordinate everything they sell to match. So if there are several items in say Sweet Sugarplum they will all match exactly so there's not guess work when pairing ink to glimmer paper to cardstock to washi tape Stampin' Up! has already done all the work for me. Yay!!!  There is one other item that is available for the second release it's a stamp set that I mentioned in my last blog post called reverse words and I can't wait until I get that one in my hot little hands. I've added a picture below right from Stampin' Up! so that you can get a look at it and get a couple more ideas about how to use the other 2 products that I used today.  I've also listed below all the supplies I used for these 3 cards today at the end of this post so make sure you check that out. If you decide you'd like to place an order just click on one of those boxes and it'll take you right to my online webstore that is open 24/7.


I think all three samples shown here are amazing and I like how they used some of the products featured from the Occasions catalog too. You can see all the wonderful products available in that new catalog and the Sale-A-Bration product just by cling on the catalog icons on the upper right of this post. I'd love to earn your business so if you have any questions or want a set of catalogs for your very own just leave me a comment and I will get back with you quickly.

Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care & until next time Happy Stampin'








              ***** Product List*****

No comments:

Post a Comment