Monday, February 20, 2017

72 cards & New Sale-A-Bration releases.....


Hi All
I'm back today with a short update to share with you this super quick  all Occasions card set. I made all four cards using Stampin' Up's Lift me Up stamp set which I paired with their exclusive Sale-A-Bration Carried Away Designer Series Paper that is only available with a $50 before shipping and tax order until March 31st.  I choose to attach the paper to Mint Macaroon, Smokey Slate. Watermelon Wonder & Peekaboo Peach cardstock. I used Night of Navy ink to stamp the sentiments from the stamp set. I finished the cards with a piece of either Whisper White or Night of Navy baker's twine.  These cards are so easy and very affordable. You just need a Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad, coordinating cardstock, Whisper White cardstock , medium Whisper White envelopes and the two different twines. As I mentioned above with any $50 order you'd qualify to choose the FREE designer series paper. If you chose to order those items I listed and picked this package of paper you could make 72 cards. If you notice in the picture below, this stamp set even has a birthday greeting making it a great all around stamp set to own.   Even if you had to add adhesive to your order it would work out to about $1.20 per card including shipping and tax on your order. I just checked the birthday cards my son received from others that where store bought and you just can't beat that price. The basic store bought card runs about $3.00 and there's nothing special about those cards.  The items I used for these cards are listed below so that you can just click on the picture and go right to my online Stampin' Up! webstore.
I also have some great news. As the title of this blog post mentioned Stampin Up has 3 new Sale-A-Bration releases starting 2/21/17. I have listed them below. I will have some cards from 2 of these new products later this week, that is just one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up demonstrator you get to see all the new products early and even get to order them first.... I know there are 4 items listed but one is the same just in wood and clear stamp versions.
Well that's all for today. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. I'd love to earn your business so if you have any questions or need help please just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. Take care & until next time Happy Stampin'!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment