Monday, March 6, 2017

Sale-a-Bration ends this month

Hi All,

Just wanted to take a few minutes to share with you my new blog look and to remind you that Stampin' UP! is still running Sale-A-Bration their biggest sale of the year. In honor of the sale I thought I'd share some of the wonderful ideas that the amazing team at Stampin' UP! put together for us demonstrators and customers. These images can be found in the Sale-A-Bration 2017 brochure that is good until March 31st. The Occasions along with the Annual catalog is stuffed full of loads of great  products and are both end May 31st 2017 so don't miss out on all the goodies in those great catalogs. The Sale-A-Bration brochure is over flowing with tons of awesome FREE items to earn with orders.  So now without further ado here are a few pictures I mentioned...








 The last 2 are featuring our Hey Chick clear mount red rubber cling mount stamps and they are the balm....I especially love the mini egg carton for a possible Easter gift it's so stinkin' cut. You can find that item in the Occasions 2017 catalog.

Well that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by. If you don't have a Stampin' UP! demonstrator I'd love to earn your business.  Please let me know if you need a catalog or have any questions. I'd be glad to help you in anyway I can.   Until next time......Happy Stamping!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment