Thursday, June 1, 2017

Stampin; Up 2017-2018 catalog is Live!!!!

Hi All
Just a quick update to let you all know that the New 2017-2018 Stampin' Up catalog is LIVE!!! I am so excited to place my order. As a demonstrator I have the opportunity to order some of the new products early but there were still several products I want to order (who am I kidding there are a lot of products I still want). One stamp set in fact I can't wait to get my hand on is called This Little Piggy it is super cute. Of course there are several stamp & die bundles. Plus there is tons of new ribbon and other embellishments I want to have too. I'd love to earn your business so if you'd like a new catalog please leave me a comment below or you can just go shop at www.skybowcreations.staminup.net

Well that's it for today. I've got to go place my order for some of those the new goodies. Be sure to check back later this week as I will have a card I made using one of the brand new stamp and die bundles plus a returning stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by my corner of the web. Take care and until next time Happy Stampin'!



No comments:

Post a Comment