Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Jars of Love & the 4th of July.....

Hi All,
Today as the celebrations for the 4th of July are being advertized almost hourly here in Arizona I thought I'd share with you all the card I designed for my June 30th Beginner's Card Class. (If you are in the Buckeye AZ area please comment below and I will be happy to send you further information about this class) I got my inspiration from Nancy on Pintrest but I changed it a bit to make it my own, I love how this card turned out. As a daughter of a retired serviceman, the wife of a honorably discharged serviceman and the mom of a currently serving serviceman you can tell that I am extermely proud to be an American * very proud that my family decided to serve their country.  I decided that as this Beginner's class was so close to the 4th of July it would be fun to do something patriotic. I chose Whisper White along with Real Red & Pacific Point for this card. Notice the sentiment is a simple one so that the card can be sent to someone celebrating a birthday in July or it could just be sent to someone serving in the service with a short thank you tucked inside, at least that is what I'll be doing with my card. You can see the items I used listed below if you want to make your own card so all you have to do is click on the picture and it will take you right to my 24/7 online webstore. I'd love to earn your business so  if you want a catalog or have questions please leave me a comment and I'll get right back to you.

Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care and until next time... Happy Stampin'!







*** Product List***

No comments:

Post a Comment