Monday, June 26, 2017

Oh so Eclectic......

Hi All,
Today I want to share with you a sweet little gift I made for all the ladies that attended my recent card class. We had a blast making 3 cards all featuring the Stampin' Up Eastern Palace Suite stamp set and coordinating Thinlet dies. For the gift I choose to use the Oh so Eclectic Suite of products. I choose Peakaboo Peach cardstock for the base to cover a 3x3 post-it note pad. I cut the the cardstock 6.5 x 3.25 scored it at 3 1/8 from each end of the cardstock. I then attached it the bottom of the post-it note pad. I cut the Naturally Eclectic Designer Series paper at 3 x 3 and adhered it to the top of the cardstock. I then used the Oh So Eclectic stamp set to stamp one of the images onto Whisper White cardstock  in Peekaboo Peach after stamping off the stamp on a seperate paper, this is called second generation stamping.  It gives the ink a lighter look and then with the second stamp I used Peekaboo Peach ink full strength making it appear darker. Second generation stamping is great because with the same ink pad you get two different colors. After stamping the image I used the coordinating Eclectic Layers thinlet dies to diecut the image out. I used Night of Navy ink for the sentiment and punched it out using the Classic Label punch. I attached the sentiment with snail, attached the floral image with a Stampin' Dimensional and then with a rolled up glue dot attached a small Peekaboo Baker's Twine bow to complete the sweet little gift.  All the items I used for this project are listed below and you can purchase them through my 24/7 online webstore by either clicking a picture or going to www.skybowcreations.stampinup.net. I'd love to earn your business so please let me know if you'd like a catalog or have any questions or simply need help. You can leave me a comment and I'll get back to you right away.  If your wish list is long and your wallet can't cover it Stampin' Up is hold a June promotion called "We Heart Hosts" During this June promotion for all orders over $350 the host gets 12% plus and additional $35 rewards for a total of $77 to be used on any item in the catalog,  Even if you don't live near me we can still do a virtual class, party or workshop, just leave me a comment and I'll be in touch. This promotion ends on June 30th so if your are interested you need to act now!!!

Well that's it for today. Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care & until next time.....Happy Stampin'.







**** Product List ****

No comments:

Post a Comment