Sunday, June 18, 2017

Country Livin' Father's Day card....


Hi All
Today I just want to say Happy Father's Day to my amazing husband. He has been a great dad to both of our sons as well as to all our fur babies. For today's card I broke out Stampin' Up's watercolor paper, Tranquil Tide new 2017-2019 In Color ink and Stampin' Up's Country Livin' stamp set. I also used Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set for the sentiment. I used Crumb Cake and Pear Pizzazz inks on the card as well as a bit of glue from the fine tip glue pen to make the windows look like glass that may not show up in the picture. I distressed the edge of the watercolor paper with Crumb Cake ink on a sponge.  I chose burlap ribbon tied up with a tiny bit of the new copper trim. That copper trim is like ribbon but it can be shaped it's awesome. To finish the card I took two of the white perfect accent enamel dots and with a copper sharpie I colored them to match the copper ribbon. I have a confession the card base was to be just plain Tranquil Tide card stock but I accidentally set the corner of it in the Early Espresso ink pad I used for the sentiment so I just sent the rest of the edges in the ink pad and then I added a mat of Early Espresso cardstock to tie it all together.  I think it came out great and my husband love it too. I'll have a list at the end of this update so all you have to do is click on the picture of the item you like and it will take you right to my online 24/7 webstore. I'd love to earn your business so please let me know if you have any questions or problems or just want a new 2017 catalog that just came out on June 1st. Just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

 I am entering this card in the "Let's Hear it for the boys" the TGIF C112 challenge.  I love that group of designers. To see the others you can go to www. tgifchallenges.blogspot.com. I can't lie I don't enter the challenges always but when I do I hope that I win.

Well that's it for today. If your dad is still around give him a hug or a call and let him know that you love him. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care and until next time Happy Stampin'.

                                                 ****Product List****



No comments:

Post a Comment