Thursday, May 25, 2017

Buckeye Arizona to be our new home.....

Hi all,

Just popping in today to say hi and to update you on our new home search.   Last Friday morning I was able to see a beautiful home. My Realtor and I wrote up an offer with my husband Phil's phone approval as he was at work. Phil was able to get home early that day to see it too and sign the offer forms.  The offer was accepted last Friday evening and so now all the business of buying a new home starts. Our new home is located in Buckeye Arizona which is a bedroom community of Phoenix and where we currently live in a rental home. I know this is a craft blog but I am so excited to be almost done with temporary living and I just wanted to share with you a picture of our new home.


Well that's it for now. Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care and until next time Happy Stampin'.




No comments:

Post a Comment