Thursday, May 25, 2017

Out with the old and in with the new.....

Hi All
Today marks week left to the 2015-2017 In Colors of Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon, Cucumber Crush and my personal favorite Watermelon Wonder.  With all goodbyes with Stampin' Up there are always Hellos and so in 1 week we will be welcoming to the ink family at Stampin' UP the 2017-2019 In Colors of Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide and Powder Pink at the writing of this post my favorite new In Colors are Berry Burst, Powder Pink & Tranquil Tide. For those of you who know me best you'll find this next favorite a bit unbelievable as I am not a green gal but I find the Lemon Lime Twist very refreshing and summery kind of like my favorite snow cone flavor... Well on to today's card. As I mentioned in the title of the post out with the old so the Designer Series paper and the cardstock except for the Whisper White that is will be retiring on June 1st 2017 the Happy Birthday die is part of a new Happy Birthday Gorgeous bundle and will be available in the 2017-2018 catalog that goes live on June 1st. The ladies in my Beginner's Stampin Class will get to play with it on Friday of this week.  So you only have one more week to get some amazing retiring products. Do not delay any longer new items are added to the discontinued list every day. You can see all the retiring products at my online webstore at www.skybowcreations.stampinup.net or you can click on the "Shop Now" button on the right side of this blog.  

Well that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care and until next time  Happy Stampin'




No comments:

Post a Comment