Saturday, May 6, 2017

Black & White elegance

 Hi All
So I know I told you that I'd have some of the new Eastern Palace Suite samples posted here soon but the puppy playpen that I mentioned in my last post did not work and was returned so now I have a puppy baby gate and it is working much better and I actually got a project done today with a lot of help for my sweet sister in law who came and folded 75 6x6 pieces of paper into the diaper fold packets so that they could be decorated with tea cups that  I die cut for the upcoming Ladies Tea at my church. I know that the puppy phase will be over sooner than I know but for now we are still in the getting things settled phase. Anyway enough about my puppy issues and on to the reason for this blog... Today I thought I'd share with you a card I CASE'd from a swap I received at OnStage in April. It was very simple but elegant. I made it for my mother in law who recently had a special man in her life pass away.  I used the Stampin' Up Remarkable You & Flourishing Phrases stamp sets. I stamped it in Basic Black Archival ink so that I could add Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron ink with my Stampin' Write markers to the flower. I used the stitched oval framelits and the layering oval framelits for the sentiment focal image the I added to the card over a strip of Basic Black cardstock that just went across the whisper white cardstock. While there is very little color in the card I felt it turned out great and says simple elegant Sympathy. I hope she liked it. It's never a good reason to send a card but making cards is what I do and they don't do much good just sitting in a box on a shelf in my craft room. I love the Flourishing Phrases & Remarkable stamp sets because they are so versatile. I have placed a table of products I used for this card below should you too want to make this or other card. The Flourishing Phrases stamp set has a coordinating set of dies called the Flourish Thinlits that I've also added to the table of products below.  It is currently listed as a bundle but the bundle savings of 10% is ending at the end of the month so if you love it don't delay getting it before it's gone. I'd love to earn your business so if you have any questions, need help or just want to get a catalog please leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible,

Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care and until next time Happy Stampin'.


                                                           **** Product List ****

No comments:

Post a Comment