Monday, April 17, 2017

Happy Easter.......

Hi All,
I hope you all had a blessed Easter. My family was able to attend our church and then we were able to have Easter Dinner together with my brother, his wife, her family and their grandchildren too.  It was very pleasant here in Buckeye Arizona at about 80 degrees which meant you could actually wear your Easter dress and not freeze as we did in Idaho Falls the past 22+ years. It was also nice to be able to celebrate the Risen Lord with our youngest son too. That has not been the case in over 10 years.  Here's the card I made for those family and friends who we could not be with yesterday. I used the Stampin' Up Penned and Painted stamp set. This is a 3 step stamp set making this card a super quick and easy card to make. I chose the Suite Sentiments stamp set for the greeting.  I chose Whisper White cardstock for both layers of the card. I first stamped the images in Archival Black. I then used Melon Mambo, Pear Pizazz and Daffodil Delight for the inks to color the flowers and leaves. To get the outline on the entire card layer I just free handed it with a Project life journaling pen. To get the two tone effect on the flowers and leaves I stamped off the first layer of color which is the 2nd stamp in the set that you use. Then for the 3rd stamp I used full strength color. For the flower center and the speckles on the card I chose to use my Gold Wink of Stella pen. I'll have a list of products I used for the card listed below so all you have to do is click on the picture and the link will take you right to my online web store.  Both of the stamp sets and the Gold Wink of Stella pen are retiring will be replaced with something else in June. I am looking forward to all the new Stampin' Up products but I will miss a lot of my favorite products.

Speaking of retiring products Stampin' Up! has released their 2017 retiring products list you can find the entire list of products at www.skybowcreations.stampinup.net which takes you to my Stampin' Up! page and you will need to choose the "shop now" button from the top tool bar then once you are at my web store you will choose from the left menu list Retiring Products and that will take you to the shopping list where you will be able to see all of the products. These products are up to 50% off but they are only available while supplies last so if there is something that you want don't wait get it today!!!!

I  have another quick project to share with you. I made the tags for my grand niece and nephews for Easter and now that they have them I wanted to share them with all of my blog followers and family.
I  used several old and current punches as well as the stitched circle framelits to make the cute little tags for the bubble bottles. Of course as expected they didn't care about the tags they just wanted the bubbles to play with. It was fun to see them enjoying this little gift. It reminded me of when my 2 boys and granddaughter were little. It brought back a simpler time in my life. I kinda of miss those days.




Well that's it for today. Thanks for taking time to stop by my little corner of the web. Take care and until next time. Happy Stampin'








                                                 **** Product List****

No comments:

Post a Comment