Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Swirly birds & bunnies.....

Hi All,
Today I have a sweet mother's day card to share. I made it using the Stampin Up Swirly Bird stamp set and Swirly Scribbles Thinlit dies. They come in a bundle at 10% through May 31st. I love this bundle as there are so many things you can do with it.  For this card I wanted it to be a soft & pink so I chose Crumb cake cardstock for the card base with a layer of  Pink Pirouette cardstock. I added a touch of crumb cake cardstock for the vertical swooshies (yep it's a technical stamping term) with just a hint of cucumber crush cardstock for the leaves.  All the flowers where stamped on whisper white cardstock and then I used the thinlit dies to cut them out. I also used the Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny wishes stamp set for the sentiment and Gorgeous Grunge for the splotches on the card. I also used the Duet Banners punch for the sentiment. I chose to stamp the daisy style flowers in crumb cake ink and color them with daffodil delight water color pencils the swirly flowers are stamped in Pink Pirouette and Sweet Sugarplum inks. For the lines on the leaves I used cucumber crush ink on the cardstock. I think any mother would be happy to receive a card like this handmade by you. So I've place a product list at the end of this update so that you can just click on the picture and it will take you right to my 24/7 online store. Please remember to use my April Host Rewards code 39WDXKFU if your order is less than $150 if it's more than that you get the Host rewards.  I'd love to earn your business so if you have any questions or want a set of catalogs please leave me a comment below and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.



Spring is here and so are the Easter Bunny Basket too...
I have just one other quick share I made this adorable bunny basket as my treat for all the gals who attended my March Up Up and Away all Occasions card class.  The basket is made using the new Stampin' Up Window Shopping framelit dies and the bunny is from a bunch of different punches. It was a big hit with the gals especially since it was filled with chocolate eggs.  If you live in the Buckeye AZ area and are interested in attending one of these card classes leave a comment below and I will email you with more information.


Well that's it for today. Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care and until next time Happy Stampin'


                                                      **** Product List****

No comments:

Post a Comment