Tuesday, April 11, 2017

OnStage was Awesome...


Hi All,
So this past weekend I was able to go to Stampin' Up's bi-annual demonstrator event that they call OnStage.  I got to go to San Diego with these 6 wonderful ladies pictured here.  We got to see the new 2017-2018 Stampin' Up catalog. We got to touch and see some of the new products. We got to share ideas and business tips with each other and we got to get inspired by what other demonstrators around this area are doing with their Stampin' Up business. Not all demonstrators get to go so it was wonderful to be able to go to this event. The next event is in November in Salt Lake City Utah and as it is a live event meaning the corporate team is going to be there it will be a 3 day event instead of just a 1 day event that this past weekend was. In addition to all the activities I listed above one other thing Stampin' Up demonstrators do whenever we get  together is swaps. A swap is just what it says we swap cards or 3D items we make with other demonstrators.  As a part of this event all the ladies pictured above decided as we are a team that we would do an over the top swap which means we put in extra effort to make a special card or 3D item just for the ladies on the this team. I've decided to share my swap and a couple of the ones I received.

This is mine it was a double slider card which means that when you pull on one end of the card you get both ends to slide out. I choose to used the Stampin' Up Cool Treats Stamp Set & the Frozen Treats Framelit dies to make the sweet treats on this card. I used the coordinating Designer Series Paper along with Crumb Cake for the card base and then I used Pool Party with Peekaboo Peach and Whisper White cardstock to finish the card. The card was well received by all the gals.  Here are some of the swaps I received in return from the members of this team swap
I love this one as it is a Z fold box card and the bumble bees jiggle when you open the card.
This one is a great collage effect card and I absolutely love the hot air balloons on this card.

As a little something special I made all the gals a small gift with a small gift bag. They all thought that this was such a special gift and while each key chain was stamped in a different color each one said that they loved the color they got. Little did they know that I had prayed for each of them as I made their little gift and that I hope that the Lord Bless them abundantly this coming year. Each of these gals are special to me and I just wanted to let them know that.

Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care and until next time Happy Stampin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment