Monday, April 3, 2017

Goodbyes are hard.....

Hi All,

I am sure you are wondering why I have a picture of my sweet Allie Bear posted here on my craft blog... well I just wanted to share with you that she suddenly became very ill went into liver failure and I had to let her go last Wednesday afternoon. It was so very hard but I know that at 12 years old and with all the other issues she lived with everyday I could not put her through the long process it would take to "maybe" (only10%) get her better for a short while. My Idaho vet thought it would be best for Allie not to go through weeks of IV therapy in a Hospital to maybe have an extra few months with us. So as many of you have had to do I choose to let her go. Allie was a minature american eskimo, shit tzu, maltese mix. She had diabetes, thyroid issues and Cushings disease, but that did not stop her one bit she was very active and loved to go bye bye with me or anyone in the family. She was a girlie girl, She loved the color pink, lip gloss & bows. She loved to cuddle with her peeps too. She was very affectionate and always wanted "Lovies" in fact we often told her she was a "Lovie Pig". She was very verbal and would talk to me in her special way.  It is very quite in my house now and I miss my furbaby more than words can say but I know that she is no longer sick or hurting and I hope to see her again one day. Goodbye sweet Allie Bear thank you for 12 years of unconditional friendship, love and kisses. If you have a furbaby give them an extra hug and treat today because you never know what tomorrow will bring.

I do have a card to share that  I recently made to celebrate Spring with a friend. As many of you know I'm not great at the "collage" look but I think this card turned out pretty sweet. I used the Stampin' Up Awesomely Artistic stamp set and a sheet of the 6x6 Playful Palette Designer Series Paper stack. I choose Sweet Sugarplum, So Safron, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and Cucumber Crush inks. I also used a piece of the ruched ribbon and a piece of the new lace doilies. I chose a whisper white for the card base and to stamp the images on. I've listed all the supplies I used below with the catalog numbers so all you have to do is click on the picture and it will take you right to my 24/7 Stampin' Up webstore where you can order all the goodies and have them ship right to your door. Please use the April Host Rewards code 39WDXKFU if your order is under $150 and if it's over that then you get the Host Rewards. I'd love to earn your business, so please let me know if you'd like a catalog or have any questions. Just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Well that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care and until next time Happy Stampin' !!!


                                                        **** Product List****

No comments:

Post a Comment