Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Going, Going, Gone....

It's that time of year when we must say goodbye to some of the goodies in the 2014-2015 Stampin Up Catalog.  As a new demonstrator this is a bit bittersweet for me as I love the current catalog and especially the In Colors for 2013-2015, but I am also super excited to get to see all the new items that will be in the 2015-2016 catalog.....  Anyhow I hope you will choose to go to my Stampin UP online store, there is an order now button located on the right side of my blog, just click that button and it will take you right to my online store and under promotions you can see all the goodies that are going.  Some of those items are discounted at up to 50% off so now is a great time to pick up some of the items you might have been hesitant to purchase in the past.  There is also a clearance area once you are in my online store and Stampin UP has just added new goodies there too and some of those items are up 80% off!!!!!!  Of course Stampin Up is still having their Weekly deals so I've also listed those items below. 

I hope you all have a very blessed and beautiful week.  Thanks for stopping by my corner of the web.

God Bless
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment