Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stampin Up weekly deals, a new catalog is coming and Paper Pumpkin class......

Hi there blog friends, family & followers. Today I just want to share with you Stampin Up's weekly deals for this week.  Then the other news is that Stampin Up's current catalog year is about to come to an end so there is a retiring list of products that are going and you can find out which products those are by clicking on my catalog button on the right side of my blog there are some amazing 50% off deals, then there's new items add in the clearance section of my online Stampin Up store so be sure to check those new additions out. Last but by no means least is that I just started a Paper Pumpkin class and one of the assignments for this week is to let others know about Stampin Up's Paper Pumpkin subscription kit.  It's really a surprise party in a little red box that arrives right to your door with all the goodies in it to create a project or cards. One of the best parts is that the stamps that are included are only found in this super cute little red box.  As I always say..........."good things come in small packages".  There's a link on the right side of my blog so that you can start your subscription today so Join the fun today!!!! .

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web.
God Bless
Vickie


********************Weekly Deals**************** 

No comments:

Post a Comment