Saturday, April 18, 2015

Quick update........

 Stampin Up's Butterfly bundle is finally available again!!!!!  That means if you have been waiting you can now get your own set.  I got my order in today.  As popular as this cute bundle is I wouldn't wait because it might sell out again and it's been about a 2 month wait for this supply of butterfly thinlets to arrive at the Stampin Up warehouse. You can get the thinlets in a bundle with classic wood mount stamps, or with clear mount stamps or with photopolymer stamps. The bundle saves your 15% and until April 30th you can get a free item when you buy the bundle, Stampin Up's way of saying thanks for being so patient.  Because I can't wait to get my bundle of these pretty and delicate goodies I thought I'd share a picture of them with all of my followers.  If you decide you want your own butterfly bundle just click the order button on the right side of my blog, place your order and it comes right to your door no waiting for me to deliver it to you plus you can place your orders 24/7 right from the comfort of your home I can't think of any better way to shop.........


Open-uri20150106-90728-1vlb4yw
 
Thanks for stopping my little corner of the web.
 
God Bless,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment