Friday, March 1, 2019

Sale-A-Bration coordination....



Hi All
Today begins a 30 day limited edition Sale-A-Bration coordination sale.  Until March 31st you can purchase for the first time in my memory coordination products to go with your Sale-A-Bration products. So if you're like me you've fallen in love with the Hello Cupcake and So Hoppy stamp sets that you get free from the Sale-A-Bration brochure but cutting those images out is a pain in the butt.....well Stampin' UP has solved that issue and they now have Big Shot dies to help solve that issue...YEAH!!!! They also did dies to match the Lasting Lily and a brand new Sale-A-Bration part 2 item called Painted Seasons. Remember these items are a limited edition so get them right away before they sell out and are gone forever.  Here are a couple of samples from Stampin' UP! I wanted to share with you today. You can find all the items at my online webstore by just clicking the "SHOP NOW" just to the right of this post. 
Hello Cupcake
So Hoppy
Lasting Lily
Painted Seasons

Aren't these ideas awesome??? Hopefully you see something that sparks your creativity. I'd love to earn your business so if you don't have a demonstrator and want a set of catalogs please leave me a comment and I'll get back with you right away. 

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have a great weekend. Until next time Happy Stampin'!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment