Monday, February 25, 2019

Painted Seasons Thank You....

Hi All
I just wanted to pop in and post about the new Stampin' UP! Sale-A-Bration second release products they are all YUMMY!!!  The Painted Seasons bundle is simply AWESOME!!! With a $100 before tax and shipping order now through the end of March you can chose this bundle so since I just had to have it, I thought I'd share a special thank you card I made using one of the designer series papers and the new Story Label punch that is one of the a coordinating products that are available to purchase starting Friday March 1st!!! I used thick whisper white cardstock for the card base and poppy parade cardstock  for the matting around the designer series paper the sentiment stamp is from the new Climbing Roses stamp set from the 2019 Occasions catalog. The rhinestones where colored using the dark poppy parade Stampin Blends pen. You can find all of the items used in this card at my online web-store by clicking on the "SHOP NOW" button on the right side of this post or by clicking on the pictures of the item below.
As a demonstrator you get to order the items early so that is one way to get all the items needed for this card now. I'd love for you to join my team so leave me a comment if you are interested in getting a 20% discount on all Stampin' Up! products all the time and I will be happy to share how wonderful it is to be a part of the Stampin' Up! family. 

Well that's it for today. Take care and until next time Happy Stampin'!



***********************************Product List************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment