Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Sale-A-Bration part 2....

Hi All
I have a great video for you today from Stampin' Up to introduce some of the brand new Sale-A-Bration products. Check it out and remember these products are only available until March 31st so don't miss them. You can get all the products from my online webstore by just clicking the melon mambo (bright pink) "Shop Now" button that you can find at the right side of this blog. You can also find my webstore at www.skybowcreations.stampinup.net.  I'd love to earn your business, so if you don't have a demonstrator and need catalogs or if you have any questions please leave me a comment and I'll get back to you right away.  So now on to the video with Katelyn......



Aren't those products just amazing??  I just love this paper it's so yummy.  The dies aren't available until March 1st but the rest of the goodies can me yours today with a $100 (before tax and shipping) product order. If these products aren't just right for you or you can't afford $100 there are free products for $50 product orders too. You can view the others by clicking on the catalog tab at the top right of this blog.... Either way there is a nice selection to choose from.  

That's it for today thanks so much for stopping by. Take care and until next time......

Happy Stampin'!
Vickie xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment