Monday, January 30, 2017

Stitched Shape Framelits are back....

Hi All, 
Just wanted to let you know that the Stampin' Up! Stitched Shapes Framelit dies  are now back in stock. You won't find them in the catalog yet so when you order you'll need to use #145372 and they are $30 at this time. I've added a picture below so that you can see that they come in 3 different shapes and they not only cut out the shape but they but they put a small stitched marks just inside the shape.
I've also added a card I made a while ago using them when they were first available 
I love the cute little stitch marks they add to a shape. 

You can place your order by just clicking on the Shop Now button on the right side of the blog. Remember that during Sale-A-Bration for every $50 you spend before shipping and tax you can choose an exclusive FREE item from the special Sale-A-Bration brochure. Don't miss out on this special sale it only lasts until March 31st.I'd love to earn your business so please let me know if you would like a set of catalogs or need help. 

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the web. Until next time Happy Stampin'



No comments:

Post a Comment