Saturday, January 7, 2017

Free Stampin Up product......


Hi All,
Wasn't that a great video, Donna always does such a nice job explaining how to use Stampin' Up products.  I hope you will consider placing a $50 product order at my online store during Sale-A-Bration so you too can choose this awesome FREE Sale-A-Bration item.  They are so cute and totally inclusive kit with everything you will need to make all 8 cards.  You can find all Stampin' Up products at my 24/7 online store at www.skybowcreations.stampinup.net

I'd love to earn your business so if you need a set of catalogs, help or have questions please contact me via email at vicksand99@gmail.com or just leave me a comment below.

Thanks for spending time here at my little corner of the web. Until next time Happy Stampin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment