Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Mom's Day...

Hi blogger friends, followers & family. Wow I can't believe that this coming Sunday is Mother's Day already.  I am beginning to wonder where the year is going!!!  Things here will be changing as of this Friday so tune in to hear the news next week.  In the meantime thought I'd share with all of you a sneak peek of what I made for my Mom in Love for Mother's Day this year.  I hope she has received her package it before she sees this post. I am very blessed to  have a wonderful relationship with her. Also because I am so excited about my next Cricut Club I have included a sneak peak at May's Cricut Club project.  I wonder if anyone can guess what these projects might be???



Well I hope you enjoy !!!  Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web,
God Bless
Vickie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vicki, I'm a new follower to your blog! I love your projects! Come and follow me if you get a chance!!

    PinkE
    Creations By PinkE

    ReplyDelete