Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cricut Club May Project...

Hi there Blogger friends, followers and family.  Today I have just a quick post for you.  We had such a great time at Cricut Club yesterday that I wanted to share with all of you the project that all the ladies completed.  Next month will be our last club meeting for awhile as we are taking a break for the summer.  If you live in the eastern Idaho area and would like to join the club for the fall just leave a comment with your contact information and I'll get you the information.  Now on to the picture...

I used Graphically speaking, Lovely Floral, Celebrations, Lacey Labels, Stand & Salute, Ribbons & Rosettes and Storybook Cricut cartridges, buttons, stickles, and of course ribbon.  I can't remember who the maker of the patterned paper is I think it is Authenticity. I think it came out real cute. I will be linking this project up at Sarah Hammer Designs Link up Tuesday party.  

I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web.

God Bless,
Vickie

2 comments: