Saturday, October 29, 2011

The holidays are just around the corner....

In just about a month "The Holidays" will be here for 2011. This year has been busy and seems to be flying by!!!  Soon it will be time for the Calvary Chapel Rexburg Women's Holiday Conference, which is being held this year on November 4th at 7pm. If you are near to this area of Idaho, I would encourage you to get a ticket and plan to attend. The cost of each ticket is $5.  It will be a night to remember!!!!

I have been busy lately with a wonderful group of ladies that I have had the opportunity to teach how to make Cricut calendars for 2012.  I have already posted some pictures of them at one of the classes,but since the last class is coming up soon, I thought I'd post some pictures of the calendar I made as a model.  (Thanks too all of the ladies for your willingness to be my guinea pigs.)



I will be taking prepaid orders for either an unassembled kit or a completed calendar at the Calvary Chapel Women's Conference and I will gladly take prepaid orders for either a kit or a completed calendar from any of my followers.  Just leave me a comment with your contact information and I will be in touch with the cost and other details.

Enjoy & thanks for stopping by my corner of the web.
God Bless,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment