Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cricut Play date....

I am so excited because a few friends of mine have Cricut machines which they tell me they don't use much.  What they did not know is that over the last few months they had all asked me separately to help them use their machines and to show them some of the tips and tricks I've learned over the 4 years I've own my bug, so I thought it would be great fun to get them all together at my house for a Cricut Play date.  So I sent out invites and they all said they'd come and I can't wait,  I think this will be fun.  I am hoping that we will be able to get together more than once for Cricut fun. 

I am sharing today the 2 card projects the ladies will be making this coming Saturday. One of the cards is simple cause they need to start slow and the other is from one of the lite cartridges and takes a little more work. I sure hope they enjoy learning how to use their Cricut machines.   
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.






God Bless,

Vickie

1 comment:

  1. I might want to get one just so I can come play too! I love you and your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete