Friday, January 11, 2019

Decorated Pizza Box...

Hi All
Today is a just a quick post as I just wanted to share with you a mini decorated Pizza Box.  I gave it to all the ladies that came to my 3-D  interchangeable "O" in HOME class. It's just the right size to store all the "O" pieces they made (I'll have those pictures soon).  It's super easy but all the ladies just loved it for keeping their mini masterpieces safe.

I'll just take a minute to mention you can find all the supplies needed to make one of these yourself in my catalog except for the paper that's a Sale-A-Bration offering and you can only get that paper with a $50 before tax and shipping order...want to know more????  Just leave me a comment and I will get back to you. You can see the catalogs online by just clicking the button of the catalog on the right side of this blog. I'd love to be your demonstrator so please let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks for stopping by today. Until next time Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment