Thursday, January 3, 2019

2019 Sale-A-Bration has begun

Hi All,
I hope you all had a safe New Year's celebration and are ready to embrace 2019 and all that it has to offer.  It was loud in our neighborhood until about 1 o'clock in the morning but then it was quite and no more fireworks have been heard this week which is great because the noise from them terrifies my little Petra.
Anyway on to the crafty stuff. As promised I'm back with a Sale-A-Bration and 2019 Stampin' Up! Occasions catalog update. The catalog went live this morning so I thought you'd enjoy some samples using some of my favorite stamp sets, dies & designer papers from the new Occasions catalog & Sale-A-Bration brochure. I'm going to be sharing these cards at 2 classes I'm teaching this month in my neighborhood.

If you would like to get a copy of the new Stampin' UP! 2019 Occasions catalog & Sale-A-Bration brochures into you hands leave me a comment, I'd love to be your demonstrator so I will get them out in the mail to you right away. You can see an online version of the catalog and brochure by clicking on the picture of them at the top right of this blog.  You can also find the new products at my online 24/7 webstore at www.skybowcreations.stampinup.net or by clicking on the Shop Now button on the right.

Well that's it for now. Thanks for stopping by. Until next time Happy Stampin'! 



No comments:

Post a Comment