Monday, August 1, 2016

Love you lots....

Hi All,
Today I want to share with you a very sweet card I made  It super easy to make and it just uses 2 stamp sets. The first is a background stamp called Hardwood and the little hedgehogs are from a new Hostess set called Love you lots.  As you can see in the box below it has so many cute images I just fell in love with this stamp set and it was the first hostess set I bought.  Keep a look out for my first video on how I made this card later this week.  (At least that's my plan for now). You can click on any of the product boxes below and you go directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.  (Remember if you spend less than $150 to use my August hostess N2RCFGMC, if you spend more than $150 please do not use that code as you get the hostess benefits.)

 On a personal note I won't be posting again for a little while as my granddaughter is here visiting and my youngest son will be arriving in just a few days so I want to be able to visit with them both as I am not able to see them everyday.

Thanks for understanding and for stopping by my little corner of the web.  Please leave me a comment so I know you came by.   Until later Happy Stamping









*** Product List ***

No comments:

Post a Comment