Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Been awhile....

Hi there blogger family & followers;  so sorry I haven't posted in a long while but I've been busy camping and getting things made for a Stampin Up workshop & the Stampin Up Convention...  so excited. It's time for the last Annual Stampin Up convention for North America as they have decided to change the conventions to Global events. This means that instead of 3-4 days long for most of the demonstrators it'll be just one day every 6 months with only once every 18 months occuring in North America. So this is it and I hear it's going to be great!!!! Did I mention that I am so super excited to be able to attend???  I need to send my darling sweet husband a major thank you for funding this trip as I have not been a SU demonstrator long enough to build up enough customers to be making enough money to be able to afford to go without his generous support.

Before I go I have a few cards I wish to share with you all before I go so here you go....


I hope that they inspire you to get some cards made.  If you need any Stampin Up products I'd love for your to place your order at www.skybowcreations.stampinup.net.   It's an online store that's open 24/7 you can order right from your home and it ships right to your door.
Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web....leave me a comment so I know you where here.

No comments:

Post a Comment