Monday, March 2, 2015

March....

March is here already. It looks like 2015 is running by just as fast as 2014 did.  March will be a busy time here in my neck of the woods. I have my Stampin' Up House Open house on March 28th, which I am nervous about. I also have a sweet Cricut Club project for March 22nd, more about that later in this post. However before both of those events I am flying out to Omaha to see my youngest son who turned 30 last month. I'll get to see Creighton University where he is going to Law school. I'll also get to see his apartment & where he works. Oh and the most important of all about my visit is I get to hug him in person. Those text hugs just aren't the same as having a big bear hug for him.  

Anyway.... as this is a crafting blog I guess I best get on with the show. A dear friend of mine just celebrated her birthday and here is the card I made and a seek peek at my March Cricut Club project.  Hope you like them. The Birthday card is all Stampin' Up products and the the sneek peek is all Stampin' Up products and the cuts where made on my Cricut.

__________________________________________________________



Just want to remind everyone that Stampin' Up's "Sale-a-Bration" wraps up on March 31st, so if you have not yet found a demonstrator and are interested in buying some of their awesome goodies then I would love to be your demonstrator.  You can order by just clicking the "order now" Stampin' Up button on the right side of my blog and it will link you right to my online store. Remember that during Sale-a-Bration if you order $50 before shipping and tax you qualify for a free item from the exclusive Sale-a-Bration catalog & they just added 4 new items!!! All your items are shipped directly to you so even if you live in another area of the country from me you don't have to wait for me to get them and then ship them to you. YEAH (insert happy dance)!!!  Stampin Up is having some quality difficulties with their blendabilities markers right now, so those aren't available at the moment. I am hoping that this issue will be fixed asap as I have 2 sets of blendabilities on back order and was hoping to receive them in time for my open house.  There is still time so I will be hopeful. :).

Well that's it for today. I pray that your first week of March is productive and happy! I'll be back later this week with the new Stampin Up "Weekly Deals" until then.....
God Bless,
Vickie    

No comments:

Post a Comment