Friday, March 27, 2015

Hope Banner and Stampin Up Weekly deals......

Hi, so sorry that I am posting the Stampin Up weekly deals late I've been a bit under the weather with bronchitis and Ive also been busy getting ready for my Open House that is this Saturday.  Super excited. I have some fun ideas & products to share with the gals who are coming to join my.  

This week I want to share a banner that I designed. My inspiration was a banner that I saw demonstrated by Carrie Cudney from Stampin Up's head office at Leadership Conference in January. I as always tweaked it so that it became the March Cricut Club project. I think this turned out cute, let me know what you think.......

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web.  Leave me a comment so I know you came by.

God Bless,
Vickie


********Here are the Stampin Up weekly deals for 3/24 to 3/31.***********

No comments:

Post a Comment