Tuesday, September 18, 2012

SIWS Challenge #84...

Hi there blogger friends and followers. Today I am entering the Paper Playtimes SIWS challenge #84. I found the challenge by subscribing to Cardz TV. For this card I was inspired by one of the magazines I get. Of course I made the card my way and thought I'd share with you.  I used a plain circle punch to form the ladybug's body and head.Then I used a scalloped circle punch to form the wings. I used one of my favorite Happy Birthday sentiment stamps, but  I can't remember which company it's by.  I used my Cuttlebug swiss dots folder to embellish the background paper & then I sanded it to bring out the dots. As for the ribbon, twine,  pom-pom and button they are all from my stash.  I used 3-D scribbles shiny paint to make the black dots on the ladybug's wings.
I think this card came out super cute!!!

Hope you have enjoyed your time here at my little corner of the web.  Thanks for stopping by.  Please leave me a comment so I will know you were here.
God Bless,
Vickie
 

1 comment: