Saturday, September 29, 2012

A new Job & a few Birthday Cards...

Hi there blogger friends and followers!!! Sorry it's been a bit since my last post but I changed jobs.  The job I got in June just was not working or rather I should say I was not working at the job,  I was only scheduled for 3 days a month.  That gave me lots of time but not enough money to do any crafting.  God is so good, I was called by my new company and offered a job.  The only down side to the new job  is that it's full time. I have not had a full time job in a very long time. Of course this means that now I have the money  I needed, just not much time to do the crafting.  Starting a new job is always stressful, but I know that where God leads he provides. I believe he has led me to the new job and that he has also given me gift of being creative, so I am confident that he will enable me to do both. It just might be a bit tricky getting both done until I get settled into my new job.
Today I thought that I'd share a few of Birthday cards I've made recently.  All the supplies came from my stash.  I purchased the items so long ago I can not remember where I got them or who makes them. Sorry :-(.   Anyway the first card is my attempt at a masculine card.  These kind of cards are so hard for me. I know that I saw another card like it, but I can't remember where I saw it or who made it. My card is only inspired by their card because I always make my cards with my twist added in.  The second card is for a dear friend who loved this poppy paper that we used for one of the flowers we made at our April Cricut Club, so I thought I'd make her birthday card with it. The last card has 2 pockets. It's for my daughter-in-law, who loves to read so I put a book mark in the front pocket and I will be putting a gift card in the back pocket.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have enjoyed your time here in my little corner of the web.  Please leave me a comment so I know you were here. 

God Bless, 
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment