Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring is in the air...

Here in eastern Idaho I have been enjoying a little taste of Spring (shh don't tell, as the calendar still says winter).  It has been wonderful, sunny and very mild this past week except for Tuesday that is.  Anyway on to my craft for today.  I had a gift to make for a friend who was turning 50 last Saturday.  I decided to make her a mini album, so I go to my online edition of the Cricut Magazine, (this a great magazine and the online edition only costs $4.95 per month if you subscribe, a much better price than at my local craft store) for some inspiration.  I found a cute mini album for someone turning 21 so I made a few changes and here are a couple of pictures of my completed mini album.

  


I cut the pages and embellishment with my Cricut Elegant Edges, Cindy Loo, Storybook, Songbird cartridge. I then used chalk and a Tim Holtz embossing folder in my Cuttlebug to distress the paper.  I used My minds eye papers and stamps as well as some Coordinations cardstock.  The bling, ribbon & flowers are all from my stash. It was a hit at the party and all that my friend will have to do is add some pictures.
I hope you enjoy. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web.
God Bless
Vickie

1 comment: