Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's Officially Spring!!!

Hello to all my blog friends and family.  I am so excited today because it is the first day of Spring!!!.  That doesn't always mean much up here in the Pacific Northwest as Winter can often last right up to about the 4th of July.  While it was beautiful out today it was very  chilly so it did not feel Spring like just yet, but at least the sun was shining and that is always a plus after so many gray days of Winter.
Today I am sharing with you the most recent project I designed for my Cricut Club. It met last Saturday and while it was not yet "officially" Spring I was so tired of Winter that I just could not wait a day longer to have flowers.  So here are a few of pictures. All the flowers are made using paper that I cut with 5 different Cricut cartridges and embellishment bits and pieces I had in my stash.






I think they came out pretty cute, the ladies in the club liked them which is the main objective of all the Cricut club projects I design and they add just the right touch of Spring to my home. So it is a win all the way around.
 
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by my corner of the web.

God Bless,
Vickie

1 comment: