Saturday, March 20, 2021

Stampin' Up's 2020-2021 annual catalog retiring soon...

 

Hi All 

Just popping in to let you know that the 2020-2021 Stampin' Up! annual catalog is retiring soon and the retirement list will be coming out on March 24th at 1pm MST.  You will be able to see what if carrying over so that you can get your items now at bundle discounts.  You will be able to see the PDF list at my online website here at skybowcreations.stampinup.net  If you just can't wait you can join my Stampin' Up! team and get at least 20% on all your products and so so so much more. I would love to get you all the information on joining the Stampin Up family and my team, just leave me a comment below. 


Here is a look at one of the carrying over stamp bundles in action.  I love strawberries almost as much as rainbows. Mostly because they remind me of Spring and Summer.  I love the bright Spring colors used in these projects. 



Well that's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by my corner of the world wide web.  Until next time take care and Happy Stampin'!!!

xoxo
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment