Monday, February 24, 2020

Paper Pumpkin is turning 7!!!!

Hi All
Today I wanted to share with you a card I recently made with leftover Paper Pumpkin kit pieces from the February 2020 kit and tell you about the upcoming March kit. So first the card.
I used half of a card base that I had leftover from another project. I adhered a scrap of ribbon to it and then attached it to a Rich Razzleberry card base. I  stamped the image on a scrap of Whisper White thick cardstock and colored it with my Stampin' Blends.  I then fussy cut it out and added it to the card with dimensionals. Tucked in a sentiment that I needed and viola I have a beautiful card!!! 
You too can get these awesome supplies by subscribing to Paper Pumpkin and if you subscribe now in your March kit you'll get a special stamp set as Stampin' Up! is celebrating 7 years of of Paper Pumpkin. As a subscriber of mine you'll get a monthly tutorial in your email with several other alternative ideas for ways to use the supplies in the kit. You only have until March 10th to subscribe to get the March Birthday special kit so don't delay.  You can use this special link  https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2148942 to get your subscription started today.
Well that's it for today. I hope you have a great week. Take care and until next time.....
Happy Stampin'!!!
xoxo
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment