Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April is full of classes and birthdays too...

Hi there blogger friends and family.  I recently enrolled in a Copic basic online class with Created from Color that started yesterday and I am totally overwhelmed!!!  Some of my fellow students can really color great with these markers, as for me not so much, which is why I am taking this class.  Our first homework was to color any image so the instructors can see how we color with the markers. So here is what I turned in for this first assignment.   The image is from the Lily of the Valley a UK company and it was a freebie that I got with a purchase of a magazine.

I also have a wound care class to go to at the end of the week for work, so I took today off because this class runs Friday afternoon through the evening and then all day on Saturday.  While I was off today I got to make 2 birthday cards and I thought I'd share them with you too. 
The first card was a kit from a class that I never attended. I adapted it and added a touch of bling & ribbon to make it my own design. The second card is my interpretation of a card shown in the NitWit collection and stamp set instructions. NitWit is another UK company and I got the paper and stamp set as a freebies with the purchase of a magazine too, got to love those freebies.

Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by my corner of the web.

God Bless,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment