Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Handmade Christmas card...

Hi All
Just a quick post to share with you a Christmas card I made using Hang your Stocking stamp set. I think this looks alot like my mantle in my Idaho Falls home, probably why it came together like it did. This stamp set is on sale at 25% off through November 30th. I absolutely love this set. There are so many different stocking you can make especially when you also get the coordinating Christmas stocking thinlits.  Stampin' Up has a whole catalog filled with all kinds of Holiday goodies.  I'd love to earn your business so if you need a catalog or help or have questions please contact me. I've listed below all the products I used to create this card.



*** Product List***

I hope that this helps you be inspired to create your own Handmade Christmas cards it is so much fun and it says to me how much you care about the person who receives it.

Well thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web.  Please leave me a comment so I know you dropped by.  Until next time...Happy Stamping.


No comments:

Post a Comment