Friday, September 1, 2017

Stampin' Up 2017 Holiday Catalog is LIVE !!!!



Hi All,
Sorry I've been MIA lately but I just moved into my new home in Buckeye AZ on August 5th. As you can imagine  I have been busy unpacking my household goods and get my craft room put together as well as creating samples for my upcoming Holiday Catalog Party.  Here is a video showcasing some of the awesome goodies you'll find in the new holiday catalog. I'd love to earn your business so if you see something in the video you want click on the SHOP NOW button to the right of this post. If you live in the Buckeye AZ area and want to attend my upcoming Holiday Catalog Party please leave me a comment and I'll get the details to you ASAP.  If you don't live in Buckeye AZ and have questions or you just want a catalog please leave me a comment and I will get back to you quickly.

Well that's it for today. Thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care and until next time.... Happy Stampin'!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment