Sunday, July 2, 2017

Stampin' UP! Onstage entries

Hi All

Today's posts is a bit different as it is a post to showcase my projects for entry into the Upcoming Stampin' UP! November OnStage Event in Salt Lake City. I am applying to be an OnStage Display Board Stamper. If chosen I would be making display items for the upcoming event in November. So above you will see all the items I have chosen to enter. You have to enter 1 scrapbook page, 3 card fronts and 2 3-D items. So while I've pictured them grouped here, I also want the people who will be choosing to see the entries a little bit better so I've chosen to add separate pictures in this blog post. All the supplies used are Stampin' UP! products. I'd love to earn your business so if you would like a catalog please leave me a comment & I will get one to you quickly.

So here is a close up look at the items I've chosen for entry.

6x8 Scrapbook Page.















 3-D projects.



























     Card Fronts


Well that's it for today. Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web. Take care and until next time Happy Stampin'!


1 comment:

  1. these are great! Love that old truck. Just something about an old truck, very comforting, peaceful, nostalgic. Like all your entries.

    ReplyDelete