Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite card class......

Hi All,
I am so excited to share today's cards with you all.  Tomorrow I will be teaching a class showcasing all three of these cards. They are all made using the Stampin' Up  Eastern Palace Suite. The suite comes with a stamp set & die bundle, paper and embellishments that all coordinate perfectly. If fact that's what I like about & why I started using Stampin' Up products. I love how Stampin' Up has done all the work for me by coordinating all the products. Everything in the catalog that is one color matches everything else in the catalog that is that same color. Stampin' Up's 2017-2018 catalog has 13 new suites full of coordinating products making it super easy to create beautiful cards, home decor and more. Stampin' UP even has scrapbooking supplies that coordinate with their other products. Some of the embellishments they have this year are amazingly awesome too!!! Ok so on to these cards for the sunflower card I used Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist & Early Espresso cardstock. I have a Very Vanilla card base and sentiment flag. I used the Stampin' Up Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set in Early Espress for the sentiment.The stitched circle framelits for the center of the flower and Eastern Medallion to make the outside of the flower. For the leaves I used the leaves from the Flourish Thinlets. I used the Designer Series paper for the stem of the flower and for the background behind the sunflower. To embellish this card I used a gold vinyl sticker from the Eastern Palace Suite collection in the center of the flower and a small piece of the double stitched ribbon in Daffodil Delight on the stem. For the Enjoy Today card I used the Stampin' Up Eastern Beauty stamp set and Eastern Medallion dies. I also used the layering circle framelits to make a perfect circle around the medallion. Another thing that Stampin' Up did to make their products easier to use,  I used Tranquil Tide and Very Vanilla cardstock for the card base and layer. I used Tranquil Tide, Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst inks, all are new 2017-2019 In Color inks, stamped randomly to make the patterned paper. This is a gate fold card with a belly band wrapped around and the medallion used to hold the card closed. I stamped the Very Vanilla cardstock and then cut it in half before adhering it to the card base. I attached the medallion diecut to the left side of the belly band with a glue dot and then placed the belly around the card I then put another glue dot on the right side of the medallion and once the belly band was in place I adhere the medallion to the right side of the belly band. It makes it easy to remove that way. For the last card I used the Stampin' Up Eastern beauty stamp set and Eastern Medallion dies. This time I simply layered the dies on Very Vanilla cardstock . I used Fresh Fig cardstock to make the mat that's under the Medallion die. I used Fresh Fig ink to stamp the sentiment  the little stamps and the edge of the insert in the middle of the larger medallion die. If you look close you will also see a small gold vinyl sticker and a rhinestone in the center of the middle medallion. Always need a little bling to complete a card. I will have a list at the end of this update so that all you have to do if you see an item you want is just click on the picture and it will take you right to my 24/7 online webstore. I'd love to earn your business so if you live in the USA & don't have a demonstrator I'd like to send you a 2017-2018 catalog. I'd be glad to answer any questions you have about the cards or about any of the products I used to make the cards. Please leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Well that's about it for today.  Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the web, Take care and until next time Happy Stampin'!


                                                  **** Product List****

No comments:

Post a Comment