Monday, March 20, 2017

Coloring inside the lines....

Hi All
Today I just wanted to share the Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Paper Inside the lines. I had a new beginner stampers class this past Friday afternoon for gals who just wanted to learn more about what Stampin' Up is all about and get to play with some of the awesome products Stampin' Up has. The 3 ladies were all given these pieces needed to complete this card and yet once the cards where all done each was unique and different. In my card I used the new watercolor pencils and a blender pen to color the piece that is the focal image in this card one of the ladies did the same thing as I did but 1 of the others decided to use markers only and the last did a combination of both pencils and markers and all three cards turned out GREAT!!!! For the card you';; also need a card base in the color of your choice and a scrap of black and a small piece of burlap ribbon, some matching twine and a glimmer paper the one I used is bermuda bay as it was one of the Sale-A-Bration items I got for a recent order and while I would usually hoard it living in this small rental home makes it important that I use what I get because I really don't have anywhere else to keep it and the new annual catalog will be here in just a few short weeks at least for us demonstrators and I know I'll want more Stampin' Up products I always do....oh dear I digress to finish off the card I simply used the handheld stapler to attach the 3 banners to the front of the card after I used the dragonfly dreams stamp set for the sentiment in memento tuxedo black ink this really was a easy card to make the hardest part was getting the colored image to adhere to the glimmer paper circle I tried all my dry adhesives and finally settled on the mono multi glue and it worked like a champ..... If you'd like to recreate this card you will find a list below of the items I used and all you have to do is click on the picture and it will take you to my 24/7 online webstore.  I'd love to earn your business so if you have any questions need help or want to get a set of catalogs just leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Well that't it for today. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the web. Until next time Happy Stampin'.







      **** Product List****

No comments:

Post a Comment